Carolina Digital Phone
301 S Elm St Ste 627, Greensboro, NC 27401
Phone: (336) 544-4000
In the Piedmont Triad Carolina Digital offers a hosted PBX VOIP phone system that can replace expensive phone systems, installation, handsets, land lines and numbers with a simple, cost-efficient alternative. Carolina Digital Phone provides a powerful phone system, hosted in the cloud, which is available to use on a monthly subscription basis. Each user can use a softphone or handset, which just needs to be plugged into their broadband or office network to allow them to access features such as voicemail, IVR and more, all from their control panel. VoIP is a means of carrying phone calls and services across digital Internet networks. In terms of basic usage and functionality, VoIP is similar to traditional telephony, and a VoIP-enabled telephone works exactly like a ‘normal’ one. However, VoIP has a number of other advantages, such as cost, ease and future proofing. When your customer adopts VoIP technology, they have typically been driven by the lower costs of IP telephony over traditional methods – a powerful incentive for most businesses. However, hosted VoIP from Carolina Digital not only brings them lower costs, but also gives them a complete array of other benefits. It is the perfect complement to our hosted desktop service, giving you comprehensive access to an affordable, mobile, scalable, state-of-the-art business infrastructure on demand.
- Mon 8:00-17:00, Tue 8:00-17:00, Wed 8:00-17:00, Thu 8:00-17:00, Fri 8:00-17:00, Sat closed, Sun closed
- Payments Accepted: Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
- Languages Spoken: English
Events & Information
- Services: Hosted VoIP or Hosted PBX services provide many significant advantages over the purchase or use of a traditional telephone system because they furnish advanced telephone system features as a service over the Internet. Many of those advanced features are expensive to deploy as part of a telephone system. Hosted PBX service is delivered with equipment located on the premises of the provider. This means a business does not need to invest in a telephone system to take advantage of its rich features and capabilities. In most cases, only phones will need to be purchased or leased which are considerably less expensive than a phone system’s common equipment.
- Neighborhood: High Point; Kernersville; Jamestown; Winston-Salem; Raleigh; Charlotte; Guilford County
- Click Edit to add upcoming events, coupons, or other helpful tips.